A mix of cosmopolitan sophistication and star-studded excitement, the City of Beverly Hills, home of The Beverly Hilton, offers incomparable shopping, unsurpassed sightseeing and gourmet restaurants headed by world-renowned chefs. Explore what is happening in and around our exciting city right now.
We are proud to offer complimentary one mile sedan service within the Golden Triangle neighborhoods of Beverly Hills and Century City. A private car service or sedan service can be arranged to any destination beyond this perimeter by our Forbes Travel Four Star concierge.
Century Boulevard to 405 North. Take 405 North to Wilshire Boulevard East exit. Go east on Wilshire two miles.
405 South to Wilshire Boulevard East exit. Go east on Wilshire approximately two miles.
10 West to Robertson Boulevard exit. Go right to Wilshire Boulevard. Take Wilshire West one mile.
10 East to 405 North. Take Wilshire Boulevard East exit. Go east on Wilshire approximately two miles.
The Beverly Hilton is conveniently located at the gateway of Beverly Hills at the intersection of Santa Monica Boulevard and Wilshire Boulevard
- Distance: 0.5 miles
- Snap a photo under the famous Beverly Hills sign, take tour of the famous Greystone Mansion, visit the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences headquarters
- Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts presents outstanding theater, music and dance, as well as exciting programming for the family audience.
- Restaurants: Mastro’s Steakhouse, Spago, Via Alloro, Mr. Chow, Crustacean, Villa Blanca
- World-class shopping includes Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Barney’s New York, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Cartier
- Distance: 5.6 miles
- Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, Hollywood Walk Of Fame, Madame Tussauds Hollywood, Hollywood Sign, Starline Bus Tours, Paramount Studio Tour
- Restaurants: SUR Lounge, Beso, Pizzeria Mozza, Umami Burger, Red O, Little Door, Mercato Di Vetro, The Saddle Ranch, Magic Castle
- Hollywood & Highland offers over 387,000 square feet of retail, ranging from luxury (Louis Vuitton) to mainstream (Gap) and boutique (Kitson)
- Distance: 8 miles
- Oceanfront amusement park rides, bike or blade along Muscle Beach's 26-mile paved strand, explore under-the-sea wonders at the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
- Restaurants: The Lobster, Pier Burger, The Original Hot Dog On A Stick, Ivy by The Shore, BOA Steakhouse, Sushi Roku
- Upscale shopping at Third Street Promenade ranges from Bloomingdale’s and Nordstrom to Tory Burch and Tiffany & Co.
- Paley Center for Media – Distance: .7 miles – American cultural institution dedicated to the discussion of the cultural, creative and social significance of television.
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) – Distance: 3.3 miles – LACMA is the largest art museum in the western United States.
- La Brea Tar Pits – Distance: 3.4 miles - The La Brea Tar Pits is one of the world’s most famous fossil localities and displays Ice Age fossils — including saber-toothed cats, dire wolves and mammoths — from 10,000 to 40,000-year-old asphalt deposit.
- The Getty Center – Distance: 6 miles – The Getty Center features modernist design elements and houses European paintings, drawings, sculpture, illuminated manuscripts and decorative arts.
- Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) – Distance: 10.8 miles - MOCA is the only museum in Los Angeles devoted exclusively to contemporary art.
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County – Distance: 13.9 miles – The Natural History Museum protects over 35 million specimens, dating back 4.5 billion years.
- The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library – Distance: 41.6 miles – The presidential library is the final resting place of Ronald Wilson Reagan, the 40th President of the United States.
Celebrate 100 years of Beverly Hills by staying at The Beverly Hilton’s Stylish, Sophisticated Sixties Suite 100. Guests will be transported back to the 1960s and immersed in the excitement and elegance of the decade.
“Sea” and be Seen Package
The “Sea” and be Seen Package from The Beverly Hilton highlights the best of what Los Angeles has to offer – golden sand coastline and celebrity spotting.